By adding projects to their free portfolio your students are:
- Sharing their artwork without having to compete with professionals for attention;
- Challenging themselves by entering regular contests and improving their skills;
- Earning badges for sharing work, entering that work into contests, and for helping other members;
- Connecting with fellow creatives and benchmarking their work alongside their peers;
- Being invited to create content on a globally recognised platform;
- Getting recognised by recruiters and industry professionals;
- Taking their passion for creative media and turning it into a successful career.
N.B. It is extremely important, whether creating a portfolio for the first time or a Rookie Awards entry, that your students enter your school name correctly. The easiest thing to do is check the school directory for your school, find the name, copy it, and enter it!