The goal of the Process View is to allow members to share their work with a few exciting little features that would give a better experience than just images and video embeds.
The Process View allows you to upload up-to 5 images and let the viewer scrub through them with a slide controller.
Here is a quick demo using artwork by ETHAN GUERIN.
Here are some reasons why you'd want to do that:
- Share your progress from concept through to final image in one gallery.
- Share a wireframe, shaded and rendered version of your project.
- Share keyframes from your latest animation sequence.
- Share different lighting layers or compositing layers in one view.
- Share a story using consecutive images.
- because it's cool! Seriously, fade between images interactively. Woh.
- The first image in every process view controls the height of the final viewport.
- Make sure all your image are the same size. This will make sure everything lines up perfectly.
- Get creative. You have 5 images to use in this space. You can do pretty much anything in here and even add text overlays using Photoshop to really present your work in a unique way.
- You can click on the images in a Process View and review the full-size images in our interactive viewer. Use keyboard arrows to click through or mouse to scrub.